48/49/50 Dublin Visit
Episode Guide – Podcast #48, #49 & #50 Dublin Visit
Audio accounts from a few days in Dublin CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON below to listen.
PART 1 Food, Folk & Fairies – Corey stays in a Dublin Hostel and spends the evening with Johnny Daly from Irish Folk Tours.
- Budget Travel Dublin
- www.irishfolktours.com – Irish Folk Tours
PART 2 Chester Beatty Library and a Bad Hotel – Corey discovers a favorite Dublin attraction and laments his sub-standand accommodations.
- www.carmelites.ie/ireland/Whitefriar%20St/whitefriarstreet.htm – White Friar Street Church
- Grafton Street
- Dublin City Hall
- Dublin Castle & Revenue Museum
- www.cbl.ie – Chester Beatty Library
PART 3 Posh Day in Dublin – It’s Posh Day, and Corey enjoys High Tea, some theatre and some swanky accommodations.
- www.morrisonhotel.ie – Morrison Hotel
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Park – Phoenix Park
- Bloom’s Lane & Henry Street
- www.gresham-hotels.com – Gresham Hotel
- www.abbeytheatre.ie – Abbey Theatre
Our Podcasts are available on iTunes